My first scientific paper is available online at the website of the Journal of Cellular Physiology!!! Click here to see it. My name is still not showing up on PubMed (a major database of scholarly research), but I imagine that will come soon. Here's one of my favorite images from the paper:

Sperry, R.B.*, Bishop N.H.*, Bramwell, J.J., Brodeur, M.N., Carter, M.J., Fowler, B.T., Lewis, Z.T., Maxfield, S.D., Staley, D.M., Vellinga., R.M., Hansen, M.D.H. 2010. Zyxin controls migration in epithilial-mesenchymal transition by mediating actin-membrane linkages at cell-cell junctions. Journal of Cellular Physiology. Early view. Published online November 19, 2009.
*Sperry RB and Bishop NH contributed equally to this work.
Since I copied this figure from the journal webpage, and since I can, I thought I'd better be the first to cite the paper. :-)


That is great, Nick! What an accomplishment. I'll have to read the paper.
ReplyDeleteI got a little lost half way through the title, but it looks great. I don't think I fully appreciated how much work it takes to publish an academic article until I experienced grad school. This is a big deal Nick. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Pub Med is a good journal. I'm glad you guys are doing well.
ReplyDelete