Sunday, September 20, 2009
Accepted at last!!!
In all the stress of medical and graduate school, I had sort of forgotten about the manuscript I had been trying to get published for the last year. Dr. Hansen said he would take care of continuing to revise and resubmit, so I quit worrying about it. Well, on Friday I checked my e-mail in the dissection lab and was surprised to see that our manuscript has finally been accepted! I was so excited I couldn't focus on the dissection for probably a half hour afterwards. It feels like I'm a real scientist now that I'm actually going to have a publication. I'm not sure when it will actually be published, because the acceptance is pending minor revisions. Also, I think they plan the issues months in advance--the November edition of the journal is already available online. But anyway, I'll be sure to post a link when it is available so you can all see my pretty pictures. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


YAY!! I have such a brilliant, hard working husband. Congratulations honey!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a real live scientist :)
ReplyDeleteThat's really exciting Nick! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete