Monday, September 21, 2009

Big news!

We are pleased to announce that we are expecting a baby! The due date is April 15, and we can't even begin to express how excited we are.

I have been feeling great, overall. A bit nauseous occasionally, but it never gets too overbearing. And I haven't thrown up yet--unless accidentally gagging myself with my toothbrush last week counts :)

We are so excited to be parents!!! We'll keep you posted as the baby grows (and as I grow) over the next 6.5 months.

11 comments:

  1. ok, love the blog name. how cute is that?

    congrats on the pregnancy. i hope it continues to go so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are living the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you! Sping is the best time to have a baby because your extra body heat keeps you warm in the winter (especially in Denver!) and you get to swim with your baby in the summer! You will be a great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo-hoo! So excited for you both. I've always wanted an April (or anytime in Spring) baby. Best wishes your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! So exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! Where in CO are you living? You know I'm from Littleton, the neighborhood of the temple, so when you go in think of me!! My dad actually works there, so if you see Bro. Mears, think of me! Congrats again! Let me know where Nick is going to medical school also:) Oh, and James and Emily Duncan have a blog too, it's http://twelveinchdifference.blogspot.com/ in case you don't have their e-mail. This is so long! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Hope things go great for you. You guys look (and sound!) wonderful. Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!@!! I am so exited for you! and I am so glad that you emailed me and am excited to follow your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm so happy for you. My due date with Eli was April 17th. It's the perfect time to be pregnant because you don't have to be huge in the hot summer! Good luck with everything. That is so exciting! You guys will of course be the best parents. I'm excited to hear all of your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big congratulations from the Lindonites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Christina, Congratulations :) I just wanted to stop by and tell you who i was don't you don't like I'm a stalker. You probably don't even know me, but I was in your chorale class for two semesters and loved it. And I saw your blog in my email list in gmail so here I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Christina! I'm so excited for you guys. What a happy, musical family you will be :)

    ReplyDelete